CLOSURE: Sample Road & N. Dixie Closed For Construction Feb 5th – 7th
Planned Construction To Close Sample Road At N. Dixie From February 5th – 7th, Possibly longer.
Pompano Beach, FL – Boca Post (BocaPost.com) — FDOT announces detours related to the road closure of Sample Road at Dixie Highway due to a railway improvement work occurring from February 5th through the 7th, possibly longer.
A FEC railway grade crossing rehabilitation project will require the closure of Sample Road at Dixie Highway. The work will be completed on February 5th, 6th, and the 7th. The work may even take an extra day if necessary. The road is expected to re-open on the 8th; however, if workers need another day it will re-open on the 9th.
Sample Road Detour
Sample Road eastbound:
- Turn right (South) on N. Dixie Hwy
- Turn Left (East) at Copans Rd
- Turn left (North) on US –1 to Sample Road
Sample Road westbound:
- Turn left (South) on US-1
- Turn right (West) at Copans Rd.
- Turn right (North) to on N. Dixie Hwy to Sample Rd
- Rehabilitate existing track
- Repair defective rails
- Replace crossing surface to improve ride quality