Adopt-A-Family Holiday Drive – United Way Of Broward County
Fort Lauderdale, FL – The Boca Post (BocaPost.com) (Copyright © 2021) — The United Way of Broward County’s Commission on Behavioral Health & Drug Prevention will host their annual “Adopt-A-Family” Holiday Drive now through December 10.
- ‘Tis the season for giving. Companies, families, and organizations are encouraged to ‘adopt’ 25 at-risk families which include 57 children. They are all a part of the ALICE population (Asset, Limited, Income, Constrained, Employed) at The Village Mobile Home Park in Fort Lauderdale.
- The community can help these families by donating new items, now through December 10, to the United Way of Broward County Ansin Building in Fort Lauderdale.
- Gifts and necessities being requested and accepted include new toys, bicycles, books, clothing, and food. In addition, each of the families will receive fresh food donated by United Way of Broward County’s Project Lifeline, Holiday Trees, ornaments, and lights to decorate their homes.
- United Way of Broward County’s Commission on Behavioral Health & Drug Prevention’s Latino Initiative works with the mobile home community year-round in an ongoing effort to improve the health, education and financial prosperity of its residents.
- Now through December 10
- Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Donation Drop Off Location:
United Way of Broward County’s Ansin Building
1300 South Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
For more information, please visit: https://www.unitedwaybroward.org/events/adopt-family-holiday-drive-2021