TODAY: Boynton Beach’s Fall Festival
BOYNTON BEACH, FL – Boca Post (BocaPost.com) — The City of Boynton Beach is hosting a fall festival on Saturday, October 15th, 2022 at Centennial Park & Amphitheater.
One of the City of Boynton Beach’s signature events, the Fall Festival, is moving locations this year. It will take place in Centennial Park, located next to City Hall.
There will be games for families and kids of all ages including bounce houses, games, a rock wall, a petting zoo, sack races, and more. Other activities will include a pumpkin decorating contest, face painting, and a live DJ. Kids in attendance will receive free popcorn and candy.
Community Greening will be giving away 200 trees (max. 2 per household). Trees include wild tamarind, slash pine, loquat, and avocado.
• Free parking is available on the corner of Boynton Beach Blvd. and Seacrest Blvd. (entrance is located off Boynton Beach Blvd.)
• Accessible parking will be available.
Rideshare is encouraged.
The following food trucks will be parked for the festival:
- The Picnic: Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas
- Kona Ice: Snow Cones
- Sister’s Snow Cones and More
- Other food vendors include:
- Hurricane Alley: Burgers, Wraps, Salads, Sandwiches
- Chick – Fil -A: Chicken sandwiches, nuggets, salads
- a-Zul Fashion, Art & Design
- Boynton Beach Fire Department
- Boynton Beach Police Department
- Cardona’s Academy of Martial Arts
- City of Boynton Beach Education & Advisory Board
- City of Boynton Beach Recreation & Parks Board
- Community Greening
- EJS Project – Emanuel Jackson Sr.
- Healthier Boynton Beach
- Institute for Regional Conservation
- Path To College
- Pathways to Prosperity
- Schoolhouse Children’s Museum
(For the safety of attendees and vendors, the following roads will be closed.)
• E. Ocean Ave., from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St. from approx. 12 pm to 7 pm.
• SE 1st Ave., from Seacrest Blvd. to SE 1st St. from approx. 12 pm to 7 pm.