Delray Beach Man Arrested For Murder Of Boynton Beach Man
Brandon Ceasar Of Delray Beach Has Been Arrested And Charged With Murder
BOYNTON BEACH, FL – Boca Post (BocaPost.com) — A Delray Beach man is in custody after being arrested for the murder of a Boynton Beach man deputies found murdered in a vehicle in the Ashley Lake development in unincorporated Boynton Beach on June 25th, 2022.
PBSO tells Boca Post that, after a thorough investigation, 30-year-old Brandon Ceasar of Delray Beach, was arrested after the murder of the Boynton Beach man.
Ceasar, who has a tattoo that says “Heartless” across his neck, is in custody this morning after being arrested last night by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
According to jail records, Ceasar is facing the following charges:
- HOMICIDE – MURDER FIRST-DEGREE PREMEDITATED
- ROBBERY – WITH FIREARM
- ARSON – 1ST DEGREE
- EVIDENCE-DESTROYING – ALTER DESTROY CONCEAL REMO REC DOC PHYS EVIDEN
- POSSESSION OF WEAPON – OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELONY
Ceasar was also booked on the following unrelated charges:
- POSSESSION OF WEAPON – OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON
- MARIJUANA-POSSESS – WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I
- DRUG EQUIP-POSSESS – AND OR USE