2nd Suspect Arrested, Accused Of Selling Fentanyl In West Boca Raton
McFadden Chataigne Of Boca Raton Arrested, $398k Bond
BOCA RATON, FL – Boca Post (BocaPost.com) — PBSO arrest the 2nd suspect they say has been selling counterfeit drugs containing fentanyl in the Sandalfoot area of West Boca Raton.
As Boca Post exclusively reported back in July, PBSO nabbed Jude Francois for selling Fake Oxycodone Containing Fentanyl.
Months after his cousin’s arrest, PBSO deputies have now apprehended and charged McFadden Chataigne, who was allegedly selling narcotics out of the apartment complex on Sandalfoot Boulevard in West Boca Raton.
In March of 2022, undercover agents with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office attempted to apprehend Chataigne; however, he was able to evade capture. That was after the agency conducted several controlled buys from Chataigne who provided them with counterfeit narcotics which contained Fentanyl.
Chataigne is facing many more charges than Francois did and is currently being held on close to a $400,000 bond for the following charges:
- OPIUM OR DERIV-POSSESS – WITH INTENT TO SELL ETC SCHEDULE V
- DRUGS-TRAFFIC – DANGEROUS FENTANYL/FENTANYL ANALOGUES 4 GRAMS+
- HEROIN-TRAFFIC – 4 GRAMS TO UNDER 30 KILOGRAMS
- COCAINE-TRAFFIC – 150 KG OR MORE
- 2 counts of OPIUM OR DERIV-POSSESS – WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG DELIV SCHEDULE I OR II
- DRUGS-POSSESS – POSS METH W INTENT TO SELL MANUFACTURE DELIVER
- HALLUCINOGEN-POSSESS – WIT SELL MFG DELIV ETC SCHEDULE II
- MARIJUANA-POSSESS – WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I
- DRUGS-POSSESS – WIT SELL ETC OTHER SCHEDULE III OR IV
- DRUG EQUIP-POSSESS – AND OR USE
- 2 counts of DRUGS-POSSESS – CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION
- FLEE/ELUDE POLICE – FAIL TO OBEY LEO ORDER TO STOP
- RESIST OFFICER – OBSTRUCT WO VIOLENCE